Nikon introduces the PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder
London, United Kingdom, 8th March 2019: Nikon today announces the release of the PROSTAFF 1000 – a new portable Laser Rangefinder. It boasts a compact and lightweight body delivering 910m/1000yd maximum measurement ranging performance. The long eye relief and adjustable dioptre optimise comfort and clarity, providing the user with a more enjoyable ranging experience.
The PROSTAFF 1000 Laser Rangefinder gives users the ability to select either First Target or Distant Target Priority when ranging a target in front of or behind another object. Measurement results are instantly displayed clearly and accurately in 1m/yd increments on the uncluttered display at the single push of a button. Eight second continuous measurement readings are also displayed while depressing and holding down the power button.
• Measurement range: 5-910m/6-1000yd*
• Target Priority Switch System for measuring overlapping subjects: First Target Priority mode displays the distance of the closest subject — useful when measuring the distance to a subject in front of an overlapping background. Distant Target Priority mode displays that of the farthest subject — useful in wooded areas
• Distance measurement display step: 1m/yd
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the power button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Compact, lightweight and pocket-size design
• Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10˚C to +50˚C/14˚F to 122˚F
* Under Nikon’s measurement conditions and reference values.
- NIKON DEVELOPS NEW HIGH-POWER Z SERIES ZOOM LENS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE NIKON Z fc MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- Nikon, CIWEM, WaterBear and ARUP Announce Judges for Environmental Photographer of the Year 2021 Competition
- NIKON ANNOUNCES NX FIELD – A NEW REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONALS
- Nikon to expand its Z mount lens range with the development of the NIKKOR Z 28mm f/2.8 and NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2
- Reveal the beauty you see with the first Z series macro lenses
- Nine Nikon products receive the ‘Red Dot Award: Product Design 2021’
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA