Two Nikon digital SLR cameras – the D850 and D7500 – receive the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018”
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 9th April 2018: Nikon is pleased to announce that two of its digital SLR cameras, the D850 and D7500, have received the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018”.
A panel of design specialists judged the category’s 6300 entries on aspects such as innovation, functionality and durability.
Winning product overview:
Digital SLR camera – Nikon D850
The D850 has been recognised for its incredible image quality, and outstanding high-speed performance. Its ergonomic, power-saving and advanced dust and drip resistant design, combined with cutting-edge features, have made it the ideal camera choice for professional photographers.
Digital SLR Camera – Nikon D7500
The D7500 features the same impressive image quality as the acclaimed D500 in a compact, lightweight body. Its 20.9 million pixel image sensor, EXPEED 5 image-processing engine and wide ISO range deliver crisp, high-definition images. While its high quality 4K/UHD video ensures it responds to the needs of a variety of users.
The Red Dot Design Award is a prestigious international design competition sponsored by Germany’s Design Zentrum Nordrhein Westfalen. More than 6,300 entries from 59 countries were submitted for the “Red Dot Award: Product Design 2018,” category, which was judged by experts from around the world. The winning products will be showcased at a special exhibition from 10th July to 5th August 2018, at the Red Dot Design Museum in Essen, Germany.
For more information about the Red Dot Design Awards please visit https://en.red-dot.org/
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON RELEASES NEW SOFTWARE FOR SEAMLESS VIEWING AND EDITING OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS
- NEW FIRMWARE. NEW MOVIE KIT. NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
- TWO FIRMWARE UPDATES INTRODUCE ENHANCED FEATURES FOR NIKON Z-SERIES CAMERAS
- NIKON INTRODUCES THE LASER 50 AND LASER 30 LASER RANGEFINDERS
- NIKON UK ANNOUNCES DIGITAL PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NATIONAL GALLERY FOR 2020-2021
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021