NIKON OFFERS EXCLUSIVE ACCESS TO ITS Z 9 WITH FREE VIRTUAL EVENT
#NikonDays to take place on 5th November, 12.00 – 20.00
London, United Kingdom, 28th October 2021: Nikon is pleased to announce details of an exclusive virtual event to celebrate its Z series system, including its most advanced flagship camera, the Z 9, which launched on 28th October.
The brand’s popular #NikonDays takes place on 5th November from 12.00 to 20.00. It will offer hours of unprecedented access and a behind the scenes look at Nikon’s new hero product.
Photography enthusiasts and professionals alike can enjoy sessions in French, English and German. There will be Zoom product presentations and roundtables, with the opportunity to get up close and personal with Nikon’s leading wildlife, sports, automotive, fashion and wedding photographers from across Europe. In-depth looks at the Z 9, Z System and several NIKKOR lenses will also take place.
The event is free to attend. Advice and guidance on how photographers can realise their creative potential in stills and video, whatever the subject matter, will be central to the inspiring and packed activity schedule.
There will be three simultaneous events to choose from, in English, French and German respectively.
Red Stage (English)
Here, attendees can listen to inspirational photographers including Amy Shore, Ashley and Jered Gruber and Brett Florens, as well as Nikon experts, as they take part in photo challenges, product demonstrations and interviews.
Green Stage (German)
Attendees can learn from photographers such as Willi Rolfes, Ava Pivot, Christian Ammann, Heike Jasper and Jan Vincent, as well as Nikon experts, as they take part in the afternoon’s sessions, including shooting with fashion photography, portrait photography and more.
Blue Stage (French)
Inspirational photographers such as Vincent Lambert, Little Shao, François Lamoureux, and Emmanuel Pampuri will come together with Nikon experts to discuss their experience of the Z 9 with attendees and shoot dance photography.
The programme, as well as hours of additional exclusive content, will remain available on-demand, meaning the content will be accessible even after the event has passed.
Nikon is a world-leading provider of imaging products and services. Its innovative optics technology—from consumer to professional cameras, lenses to system accessories—is powered by over 100 years of experience. The brand is globally recognised for setting new standards in design and performance, with Nikon’s revolutionary Z series mirrorless cameras and NIKKOR Z lenses representing a new dimension of optical performance.
Nikon is committed to leading imaging culture and enables some of the world’s best visual artists to reach their creative potential through visual storytelling. Its award-winning equipment empowers photographers and videographers to realise their creative vision at the highest level.
As a trusted visionary partner, it unites all levels of content creators through its engaged community, unrivalled technical expertise, and access to educational resources, via initiatives such as The Nikon School.
- NIKON COLLABORATES WITH NISSIN JAPAN LTD. AND PROFOTO
- GET WIDELY CREATIVE. THE SMALLEST Z SERIES PRIME LENS TO DATE
- NIKON INTRODUCES HIGH-PERFORMANCE, COMPACT S-LINE ZOOM LENS
- NIKON LAUNCHES NX TETHER AND NX MOBILEAIR – SUPPORTING THE WORKFLOW OF PROFESSIONAL PHOTOGRAPHERS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES THE Z 9 FLAGSHIP CAMERA
- Nikon is developing the NIKKOR Z 400mm f/2.8 TC VR S super-telephoto prime lens with a built-in 1.4x teleconverter for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON ADDS VERSATILE DX ZOOM LENS TO ITS NIKKOR Z RANGE
- NIKON INTRODUCES TWO NEW MONARCH BINOCULARS TO BRING THE BEAUTY OF NATURE TO LIFE
- EXPERIENCE MEETS INNOVATION; NIKON SCHOOL INTRODUCES NEW LIVE REMOTE SHOOTING COURSE – A UNIQUE AND INCLUSIVE PHOTOGRAPHY COURSE FROM THE COMFORT OF YOUR HOME
- Nikon releases the NIKKOR Z 40mm f/2, a compact and lightweight prime lens for the Nikon Z mount system