NIKON ANNOUNCE PRESENCE & SPEAKER SCHEDULE AT THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW 2019
Visit Nikon at The Photography Show on stand C11
Nikon UK today announces that they will once again be exhibiting their award-winning product line-up as well as hosting a roster of photography talks at this year’s The Photography Show - an exhibition dedicated to photography and open to all, from 16th to 19th March 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham.
The Nikon stand will this year showcase the brands product line-up, including the ground-breaking new mirrorless Z series cameras and lenses, as well as Nikon’s existing range of D-SLRs and F-mount NIKKOR lenses - highlighting Nikon’s commitment to offering the best of both worlds to its photographers.
Central to the stand will be the Nikon School Stage, which will play host to a stellar line-up of inspirational speakers, including the current Nikon UK Ambassadors; Automotive Photographer Amy Shore, Entertainment and Wildlife Photographer Conor McDonnell and Wedding and Street photographer Ross Harvey. Each will present inspiration and insight into their current work and how their Nikon kit has extended their shooting possibilities.
Also joining the Nikon School Stage speaker line-up for 2019 will be Wildlife & Landscape Photographer George Turner, Game of Thrones Principal Stills Photographer Helen Sloan, Nikon USA Ambassador Joe McNally, Food Photographer and Blogger Donna Crous and US Wildlife Photography pro Moose Peterson.
These inspirational speakers, along with Nikon School trainers Neil Freeman and Ricci Chera, will be on-stage throughout the show with a schedule of informative talks, on a range of photography subjects to inspire enthusiast and amateur photographers alike.
Jeremy Gilbert, Marketing Director at Nikon UK says: “The Photography Show is a real calendar highlight for Nikon and we are delighted to once again be exhibiting at one of the industry’s biggest events”.
He adds “The show continues to afford us the opportunity to connect face-to-face with our loyal customers and with such a sensational line-up of products and speakers to showcase this year, we’re certain that visitors will be impressed with what Nikon has on offer at TPS 2019.”
Tickets are now on sale for The Photography Show 2019.
- Nikon launches new partnership with The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and Sharp Shots Photo Club
- FOR EVERY ADVENTURE. NIKON ANNOUNCES TWO NEW PROSTAFF BINOCULARS.
- NIKON TRIUMPHS AT THE TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 WITH THREE WINS
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- OUR RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION IN UKRAINE
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies