Nikon introduces the COOLSHOT 20 GII Laser Rangefinder
London, United Kingdom, 8th March 2019: Nikon today announces the release of a new portable laser rangefinder, the COOLSHOT 20 GII – a small and lightweight model within the Nikon Laser Rangefinder COOLSHOT series. It easily captures a target with its 6x multicoated lenses. Plus, it features a measurement range from 5 to 730m (6 to 800yd) and user-friendly display showing the distance every 1m/yd.
The COOLSHOT 20 GII’s First Target Priority algorithm measures the closest chosen object in a group of multiple targets, which is critical when ranging a flagstick on a green, even with woods in the background. In addition, holding down the power button enables continuous measurement up to, approximately, 8 seconds.
• Compact, lightweight (approx. 130g) body
• Measurement range: 5-730m/6-800yd
• First Target Priority algorithm for displaying the distance to the closest subject when measuring overlapping subjects
• Single or continuous measurement (up to 8 seconds). If single measurement fails, it automatically extends the measurement until succeeding for up to 4 seconds. Keeping the power button depressed enables continuous measurement for up to approx. 8 seconds
• High-quality 6x monocular with multilayer coating for bright, clear images
• Long eye relief design affords eyeglass wearers easy viewing
• Dioptre adjustment function
• Rainproof — JIS/IEC protection class 4 (IPX4) equivalent
• Wide temperature tolerance: -10˚C to +50˚C/14˚F to 122˚F
- COVER MORE GROUND WITH THE NEW NIKKOR Z 400mm f/4.5 VR S
- NIKON RELEASES ITS BEST-EVER VLOGGER’S CAMERA—THE Z 30
- Nikon launches new partnership with The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and Sharp Shots Photo Club
- FOR EVERY ADVENTURE. NIKON ANNOUNCES TWO NEW PROSTAFF BINOCULARS.
- NIKON TRIUMPHS AT THE TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 WITH THREE WINS
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S