Nikon announces further details on the developments of new firmware for its full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6
Nikon continues to adapt to changing user needs with the addition of new functions and improved capabilities
London, United Kingdom, 22nd February 2019: Nikon has today announced further details on the development of new firmware for its full-frame mirrorless cameras, the Nikon Z 7 and Nikon Z 6. The firmware will enable new functions, such as Eye-Detection AF, RAW video output, and support for CFexpress memory cards. In addition, the cameras’ AF/AE functions will be improved.
XQD is a trademark of Sony Corporation.
CFexpress is a trademark of the CompactFlash Association (CFA).
- Nikon launches new partnership with The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and Sharp Shots Photo Club
- FOR EVERY ADVENTURE. NIKON ANNOUNCES TWO NEW PROSTAFF BINOCULARS.
- NIKON TRIUMPHS AT THE TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 WITH THREE WINS
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- OUR RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION IN UKRAINE
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies