Explore underwater depths or mountain highs with a companion that captures it all in wide-angle clarity
The SnapBridge 360/170 app is exclusively created for KeyMission 360/170. Using Bluetooth® low energy, this dedicated app can be used on your smart devices to bring out the best features of 360˚ photography and videos
Transfer and view pictures from your camera, including 360˚ images, with your smart device. Sharing has never been easier.
The software's electronic Vibration Reduction function (e-VR) uses information recorded by the KeyMission 360 during shooting to calculate horizontal, vertical and rotational camera movements, allowing it to compensate for vibrations in the video.
Be in complete control. View 360˚ images, crop images, edit movies, and extract still images from movies.
Using your smart device, you can remotely fire the shutter to capture stunning 360˚ images.
Easily set your individual preferences relating to the camera’s date and time, shooting, or lamp brightness.
You can easily upload your images and thumbnails from your smart device to the NIKON IMAGE SPACE cloud service.
Imprint up to two pieces of credit information, such as copyright, comments, text and logos, directly on photos.
Automatically update the camera's firmware, hassle-free.
Choose your version:
iOS System Requirements: iOS 8 version 8.3 and later, iOS 9 version 9.1 and later, iOS 11 version 11.2, iPhone X, iPhone 5 or later, iPad 4th generation or later. A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later [i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth® low energy (BLE)] is required.
Android System Requirements: Android 8.0 or later, Android 5.0 or later or 6.0.1 or later. A device with Bluetooth 4.0 or later [i.e., a device that supports Bluetooth® low energy (BLE)] is required.
All measurements are performed in conformity with Camera and Imaging Products Association (CIPA) standards or guidelines.
1. Battery life does not reflect the use of SnapBridge 360/170 and may vary with the conditions of use, including temperature, the interval between shots, and the length of time that menus and images are displayed.
2. The remaining movie recording time (the amount of time that can be recorded for an individual movie) displayed at the top of the shooting screen depends on the remaining amount of space on the memory card. Recording may end before this limit is reached if the camera temperature becomes elevated.
3. When the battery temperature is 0°C (32°F) or lower, movies with the size/frame rate set to 2160/30p (4K UHD) or 2160/25p (4K UHD) cannot be recorded.
• If the battery temperature is 0°C (32°F) or lower before you start recording, the size/frame rate of the movie switches to 1080/30p or 1080/25p.
• If the size/frame rate of the movie is set to 2160/30p or 2160/25p and the battery temperature drops to 0°C (32°F) or lower while recording, the camera stops recording and automatically turns off. The recorded movie is saved.
4. Dropped from a height of 200 cm (6 ft 6 in.) onto a surface of 5 cm (2 in.) thick plywood (changes in appearance, such as paint peeling off and deformation of the drop shock portion and waterproof performance are not subject to the test). These tests do not guarantee that the camera will be free from damage or trouble under all conditions.