OUR RESPONSE TO THE SITUATION IN UKRAINE
Amsterdam, The Netherlands, 8th March 2022: We are saddened by the tragic events in Ukraine. Our thoughts very much remain with all those affected and we are hoping for a peaceful resolution.
As an immediate emergency measure, Nikon Group has made a donation to the UNHCR for its support in this crisis. Nikon Europe will also continue donating to humanitarian organisations and supporting colleagues and initiatives across the region.
Nikon Europe has currently suspended product shipments to Russia. We are continuously evaluating the changing situation.
We stand together in our desire for peace in the region.
- Nikon launches new partnership with The Duke of Edinburgh’s Award and Sharp Shots Photo Club
- FOR EVERY ADVENTURE. NIKON ANNOUNCES TWO NEW PROSTAFF BINOCULARS.
- NIKON TRIUMPHS AT THE TIPA WORLD AWARDS 2022 WITH THREE WINS
- NIKON WINS FIVE RED DOT AWARDS INCLUDING ‘BEST OF THE BEST’ FOR THE Z 9
- NIKON RELEASES VER.1.2.0 OF THE NX FIELD REMOTE SHOOTING SYSTEM FOR PROFESSIONAL IMAGING AGENCIES
- Nikon is developing the Remote Grip MC-N10 for the Nikon Z mount system
- NIKON RELEASES NEW Z SERIES FIRMWARE AND HIGH-CAPACITY MEMORY CARD
- NIKON RELEASES THE UNIQUELY PORTABLE NIKKOR Z 800mm f/6.3 VR S
- Nikon releases Ver. 1.1.0 of the NX Field remote shooting system for professional photographers and agencies
- WARNING REGARDING SUSPICIOUS EMAILS IMITATING PUBLIC RELATIONS FROM NIKON