NIKON ANNOUNCE PRESENCE & SPEAKER SCHEDULE AT THE PHOTOGRAPHY SHOW 2019
Visit Nikon at The Photography Show on stand C11
Nikon UK today announces that they will once again be exhibiting their award-winning product line-up as well as hosting a roster of photography talks at this year’s The Photography Show - an exhibition dedicated to photography and open to all, from 16th to 19th March 2019 at the NEC in Birmingham.
The Nikon stand will this year showcase the brands product line-up, including the ground-breaking new mirrorless Z series cameras and lenses, as well as Nikon’s existing range of D-SLRs and F-mount NIKKOR lenses - highlighting Nikon’s commitment to offering the best of both worlds to its photographers.
Central to the stand will be the Nikon School Stage, which will play host to a stellar line-up of inspirational speakers, including the current Nikon UK Ambassadors; Automotive Photographer Amy Shore, Entertainment and Wildlife Photographer Conor McDonnell and Wedding and Street photographer Ross Harvey. Each will present inspiration and insight into their current work and how their Nikon kit has extended their shooting possibilities.
Also joining the Nikon School Stage speaker line-up for 2019 will be Wildlife & Landscape Photographer George Turner, Game of Thrones Principal Stills Photographer Helen Sloan, Nikon USA Ambassador Joe McNally, Food Photographer and Blogger Donna Crous and US Wildlife Photography pro Moose Peterson.
These inspirational speakers, along with Nikon School trainers Neil Freeman and Ricci Chera, will be on-stage throughout the show with a schedule of informative talks, on a range of photography subjects to inspire enthusiast and amateur photographers alike.
Jeremy Gilbert, Marketing Director at Nikon UK says: “The Photography Show is a real calendar highlight for Nikon and we are delighted to once again be exhibiting at one of the industry’s biggest events”.
He adds “The show continues to afford us the opportunity to connect face-to-face with our loyal customers and with such a sensational line-up of products and speakers to showcase this year, we’re certain that visitors will be impressed with what Nikon has on offer at TPS 2019.”
Tickets are now on sale for The Photography Show 2019.
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON RELEASES NEW SOFTWARE FOR SEAMLESS VIEWING AND EDITING OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS
- NEW FIRMWARE. NEW MOVIE KIT. NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
- TWO FIRMWARE UPDATES INTRODUCE ENHANCED FEATURES FOR NIKON Z-SERIES CAMERAS
- NIKON INTRODUCES THE LASER 50 AND LASER 30 LASER RANGEFINDERS
- NIKON UK ANNOUNCES DIGITAL PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NATIONAL GALLERY FOR 2020-2021
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021