NIKON RESPONSE TO COVID-19
As we experience unprecedented circumstances across the world as a result of the COVID-19 pandemic, we would like to assure you that the health and safety of our customers, employees and communities we serve remain our top priority.
We are monitoring the situation closely and following governmental guidance in each country. Across Europe, we’ve taken steps to implement office closings and remote work strategies where required, in line with official advice. These include the temporary closure of some of our repair service centres, as we prioritise the safety of our workforce and help limit the spread of the virus.
As uncertainties concerning production and logistics continue, we will offer ongoing updates on product supply and service. We are reviewing our continuity plans on a daily basis to provide as consistent a level of service as possible.
Rest assured the Nikon team in Europe are still here for you. We encourage everyone to continue to take the necessary precautions to stay safe and take care of each other during this time. We are in this together.
Nikon’s top priority is the safety of our customers, employees and the communities we serve. Having closely monitored the updated government advice, we have now re-opened our service centre. We are observing all guidance provided to us, ensuring that we are following the 2 metres social distancing guidelines at all times, making our workspace safe for our employees and your equipment. For more information regarding our repair service please click here.
- Nikon announces new organisational structure for European Imaging Products and Healthcare businesses
- NIKON JOINS CIWEM & WATERBEAR TO LAUNCH ENVIRONMENTAL PHOTOGRAPHER OF THE YEAR COMPETITION
- NIKON ANNOUNCES DEVELOPMENT OF THE FLAGSHIP Z 9 FULL-FRAME MIRRORLESS CAMERA
- NIKON RELEASES NEW SOFTWARE FOR SEAMLESS VIEWING AND EDITING OF IMAGES AND VIDEOS
- NEW FIRMWARE. NEW MOVIE KIT. NEW OPPORTUNITIES.
- TWO FIRMWARE UPDATES INTRODUCE ENHANCED FEATURES FOR NIKON Z-SERIES CAMERAS
- NIKON INTRODUCES THE LASER 50 AND LASER 30 LASER RANGEFINDERS
- NIKON UK ANNOUNCES DIGITAL PARTNERSHIP WITH THE NATIONAL GALLERY FOR 2020-2021
- NIKON RELEASES SOFTWARE THAT ALLOWS NIKON CAMERAS TO FUNCTION AS HIGH-QUALITY WEBCAMS
- NIKON ANNOUNCES RETURN OF NIKON PHOTO CONTEST 2020-2021