The workshop will teach you the skills and secrets of capturing creative low-light cityscapes; it's ideal for keen amateurs and anyone who wants to try out this rewarding area of photography.
Starting at Nikon School, this workshop will take you around the busy streets of London, then on to Tower Bridge, where we will be able to capture sunset and twilight images. We will then finish with night shots of the Thames, Tower bridge and the City of London. In each situation you'll get practical hints and tips on spotting great photo opportunities, as well as how to tackle focusing, exposure, metering and white balance.
This workshop is strictly limited to 7 delegates, so book now to ensure you do not miss this great opportunity.
You will learn core techniques and correct camera set-up, including:
• What ISO to use
• Using the more suitable white-balance setting
• Which exposure mode to set
• The impact of using different shutter speeds
• Dealing with tricky lighting situations
• Creating images at slow shutter speeds
• Shooting handheld at high ISO settings
• To use or not to use noise reduction
It is assumed that those attending will have a basic knowledge of photography and have an understanding of aperture, shutter priority and exposure, or have already attended the Getting Started with DSLR Photography workshop.