Training | Course Details
Introduction to the Nikon 1 System
Uncover the unique shooting possibilities of the Nikon 1 System with this informative half-day training course. Whether you have a Nikon 1 J1 or V1 this course will teach you how to get the most from the pre and post capture technology and show you how to maximise the Motion Snapshot and Smart Photo Selector modes to ensure you never miss that important shot.
If you have a voucher code please enter it during the booking process. Please click on the following link for full
terms and conditions
when using a voucher.
Our expert trainers will give you an overview of the camera and show you how to get the most out of your Nikon 1 camera with practical sessions to help you understand these exciting new features. This is the ideal one-stop workshop for a complete beginner or someone upgrading from a digital compact / bridge camera.
• Overview of the Nikon 1 series main functions and controls
• Using the shooting modes and understanding when to apply them
• Practical techniques to help you shoot better movies
• Using Smart Photo Selector to capture the perfect moment, every time
• Understanding how to capture better Motion Snapshot
• Knowing when to use the 60fps and when to use 10fps
• Practical lens guide – choosing the best lens for your needs
• How to use your TV’s HDMI function to review your pictures, movies and Motion Snapshot images
Book camera courses and seminars here...
Can't find the course you want?