We look at the amazing tool a Nikon camera is for this kind of picture taking, including the traditional portrait, through to full-length, fashion-orientated people shots, as well as photographing small groups in a social or business context.
The key aspects you’ll be covering include:
· Working within and around a home environment
· Posing and props
· Working with natural light
· Using flash
· Communicating with your subject
· Settings for best skin tone and other colour parameters
· Creating a ‘fashion look’
· Lenses – the best choices and usage
· Post-capture manipulation tips and workflow
Please bring your Nikon camera on the day, plus a Nikon Speedlight if you have one. You’ll leave with comprehensive supporting notes for future reference, as well as a great portfolio of images.